background

Monday 12 September 2011

Dear Pip

My beautiful little girl,

Daddy and I loved you from the moment we knew you were growing inside me. I miss you every single day and think about you all the time. 

What would you have looked like, would you have had daddy's gorgeous green eyes? Would you have had my curly hair? Would you have been cheeky like daddy and stubborn like mummy? Whatever you looked like or whoever you are as a person, we have so much love for you that will always and forever be yours alone. 

You were so loved, wanted and adored before you even got here. We will never stop loving you and we will never forget you. You are always in my heart, my beloved angel baby. I'm so sorry we couldn't meet here on earth. What I wouldn't give just to hold you in my arms for a moment in time. I can't wait to meet you one day at Heaven's gates.

Stay safe and play with all the other angel babies until then my love,
Love always, Mummy xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me/us a message. We would love to hear your thoughts.